Thursday, August 14, 2008

Technological Stone-Age

So I'm sitting at the Classic Corner truck stop because my house does not have the internet yet and I am beyond the point of infuriation. I am the only person who comes into this thriving establishment to use it exclusively for the fact that it has free wireless internet and it is open for 24 hours. Happiness comes in the form of a gasoline peddler.

I can't spend too much time here otherwise I feel like an utter loser. I'm actually working up the courage to start up World of Warcraft here, but I don't know if I have it in me.

So I'm working on a podcast right now with some friends. We call it the Cherry Chocolate Podcast. We have some really good ideas but we're terrible radio personalities so we're working on it. Hopefully I'll have a link up to the Cherry Chocolate blog I'm working on.

Well it's a brief post but I figured I'd put this up to prove I'm still alive.

No comments: