Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So what if it doesn't snow?

It's almost dawning on November 7, 2007 and something spectacular is happening. You might be wondering to yourself, what on earth could you be talking about? Should I keep this secret shrouded in mystery to keep you in suspense? I can surmise that the anticipation of this revelation is keeping you in a heightened state of alertness as if the national terror threat is on the verge of going red. Really, all I have to say is that it's November 6th and it's not snowing and I'm the happiest boy East of the Missouri River, West of the Mississippi, South of Canada and just a bit North of Iowa.

Just a day ago, I was talking with some friends about how much I enjoy the fact that we haven't seen snow yet this fall. On a normal year, we can expect to see blizzards around October, but this year is a little less than normal. We then got on to the topic of how much global warming rules right now. Honestly, those activists on the west coast with their nice weather can shove it, really. I'm loving the fact that it's been 50 degrees in October/November. It beats the hell out of 30. This also means that the earth is going to explode, but after careful consideration and evaluation of the situation, I've come to the decision that it doesn't really matter at all. If the earth is going to explode/disintegrate/flood/end in nuclear effin warfare, in all likelihood, I'm going to be long gone by then. You would probably shoot the whole, what about your kids and grand kids bit at me, but really, we'll be living on mars by the time they have to really worry about themselves.

Do something with your life, wake up every morning at 5:30. I have been.

No comments: